When: Sunday, November 29 at 9:45am
Where: Basement Fellowship Hall
What: Cross+Generational Sunday School with breakfast & Advent wreath- making
This Sunday kicks off our Advent preparations.
Advent is the 4 weeks of preparation before Christmas Day (which kicks off the 12 days of the Christmas Season - yes, they come after Christmas!)
What to bring this Sunday:
- a joyful heart and a willing spirit!
- your Bible from home (but of course we have some if you forget)
- an Advent wreath form if you have one (if you don't, we'll have some for you!)
- evergreen clippings (if you don't have any, we'll have plenty extra!)
- floral wire if you have it (DON'T go buy any, there will be enough to share!)
What you'll leave with:
- an Advent wreath to use at home with your family!
- a home devotional, geared towards the age of people in your home!
- confidence that you can do an Advent devotional at home!
See you Sunday!
Then, join us on Wednesday, Dec. 2 at 7pm for our 1st Wednesday evening prayer service. Click over to this blogpage to find out more about that and to listen to the music for the liturgy ahead of time.
The 1st Christmas Pageant rehearsal will be immediately after that service,
around 7:20pm on Wed., Dec. 2.
Don't forget to look ahead to Sun., Dec. 6
after worship: lunch
after lunch: going shopping for needy families & decorating Chrismon tree
after that: wrapping presents, eating Christmas cookies!